- Dr. Batel Hazan-Liran
- Education - B.A.
- [email protected]
As a researcher she seeks to advance knowledge in the domain of academic adjustment, special education and beyond, with focus on the potential of "Psychological Capital" as a crucial human resource. In this regard, I see myself continuing to investigate the potential of Psychological Capital as a crucial resource for academic success.
- Miller, P., Hazan-Liran, B., & Vaknin, V. (2016). Morphological Decomposition in Reading Hebrew Homographs. Journal of Psycholinguistic Research, 45(3), 717-738. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10936-015-9364-4
- Hazan-Liran, B., & Miller, P. (2017). Stroop-like Effects in a New-Code Learning Task: A Cognitive Load Theory Perspective. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 70(9), 1878-1891. https://doi.org/10.1080/17470218.2016.1214845
- Hazan-Liran, B., &Miller, P. (2019). The Role of Psychological Capital in Academic Adjustment among University Students.Journal of Happiness Studies, 20(1), 51-65. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10902-017-9933-3
- Miller, P., Hazan-Liran, B., & Cohen, D. (2019). Does task-irrelevant color information create extraneous cognitive load? Evidence from a Stroop-like learning task. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 72(5), 1155-1163. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1747021818781425
- Hazan-Liran, B., & Miller, P. (2022). The Relationship between Psychological Capital and Academic Adjustment among Students with Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. European Journal of Special Needs Education, 37(1), 43-56. https://doi.org/10.1080/08856257.2020.1829867
- Hazan-Liran, B., & Zibenberg, A. (2022). Moderating Role of Personal Values in Relations between Psychological Capital and Academic Adjustment. Journal of Positive Psychology and Wellbeing, 6(2), 1118-1130.
- Walter, O., & Hazan-Liran, B. (In press). Mediating Role of Psychological Capital in Relations between Social Support and Subjective Wellbeing among Students with Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. European Journal of Special Needs Education. https://doi.org/10.1080/08856257.2021.1997482