- Dr. Alon Goldberg
- Senior Lecturer
- Education M.A.
- [email protected]
Parenting, Attachment, Highly Sensitive Personality, Child-Parent realtionships in the span of life
1997 - 1994 BA, University of Haifa Sociology and Education
1998 - 2003 MA, University of Haifa School counseling
2004 - 2009 PhD, University of Haifa Counseling and Human Development
Department of Education, Tel-Hai Academic College, "Parenthood Under Challenges", MA course.
Department of Education, Tel-Hai Academic College, "Interpersonal Relationships", BA seminary.
Department of Education, Tel-Hai Academic College, "Developmental Psychology 1+2", BA course.
- Shechtman, Z., Goldberg, A., & Cariani, R. (2008). Arab and Israeli counseling trainees: A comparison of ethnically homogeneous and heterogeneous groups. IF 1.189, 81\260 (Social Psychology), SNIP 0.998, SJR 0.703, Q2 (cited by 14).
- Goldberg, A, & Wiseman, H. (2010). Sense of Coherence and Resolution with Disease as a resource for the Health of Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes, Mifgash, 32, 31-52 (Hebrew). Rank B.
- Goldberg, A., Shehadeh, N., Guttman, H., & Wiseman, H., (2012), Adolescents with diabetes type 1: SOC as a mediator between Self-Treatment and A1C Levels, Israeli Journal of Pediatrics, 78, 34-36. (Hebrew).
- Goldberg, A. (2013). Sense of Coherence of Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes as a resource for their Health and Adjustment, Megamot, 39(2), 327-349 (Hebrew). Rank A.
- Goldberg, A., & Wiseman, H. (2014). Parents' Sense of Coherence and the Adolescent's Health and Emotional and Behavioral Adjustment: The case of Adolescents with Diabetes. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 29(5), 15-21. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pedn.2014.01.004 IF 1.870, CiteScore 1.28, 8\22 (Pediatrics), SNIP 0.805, SJR 0.588, Q1 (cited by 10).
- A. (2015). Sense of Coherence and Resolution with Diagnosis among Parents of Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 30(6), 862-867. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pedn.2015.06.004 IF 1.870, CiteScore 1.28, 8\22 (Pediatrics), SNIP 0.805, SJR 0.588, Q1 (cited by 6).
- Goldberg, A., & Wiseman, H. (2016). Parental resolution and the adolescent's health and adjustment: The case of adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Social Work in Health Care, 55, 1-15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00981389.2015.1073209 IF 1.097, CiteScore 1.29, 8\33 (Community and Home Care), SNIP 0.699, SJR 0.488, Q1 (cited by 3).
- Goldberg, A., Scharf, M., & Wiseman, H. (2017). Sense of Coherence and Parenting Representation among Parents of Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes. Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 35, 5-7. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pedn.2017.01.011. IF 1.870, CiteScore 1.28, 8\22 (Pediatrics), SNIP 0.805, SJR 0.588, Q1 (cited by 2).
- Goldberg, A., Ebraheem, Z., Freiberg, C.,, Ferarro, R., Chai, S., & Dally- Gottfried, O. (2017). Sweet and Sensitive: Sensory Processing Sensitivity and Type 1 Diabetes. Journal of Pediatric Nursing. 38, 35-38. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.pedn.2017.10.0158 IF 1.870, Ci8Score 1.28, 8\22 (Pediatrics), SNIP 0.805, SJR 0.588, Q1 (cited by 4).
- Goldberg, A. (2019). Parents' representations and Glycemic control among adolescents with Diabetes Mellitus. Journal of Public Health, 27, 707-712. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10389-018-1003-8 IF 1.648, CiteScore 1.57, 198\489 (Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health), SNIP 0.874, SJR 0.853, Q2.
- Shenaar-Golan, V., & Goldberg, A. (2019). Subjective Well-Being, Parent–Adolescent Relationship, and Perceived Parenting Style Among Israeli Adolescents Involved in a Gap-year Volunteering Service. Journal of Youth Studies, 22(8), 1068-1082. https://doi.org/10.1080/13676261.2018.1563289 IF 1.724, CiteScore 2.37, 26/98 (Social Sciences, Interdisciplinary), SNIP 1.46, SJR 1.001, Q1 (cited by 1).
- Dionigi, A., Goldberg, A. (2020). Sensory Processing Sensitivity, Care-giving strategies and Humor – The case of Italian and Israeli Medical clowns. European Journal of Humour Research, 7(4), 1–15. http://dx.doi.org/10.7592/EJHR2019.7.4.dionigi Open access, IF N\A, CiteScore 0.11, SNIP 0.072, 459/702 (Language and Linguistics) SJR 0.12, Q3 (cultural studies), H index 2.
- Goldberg, A., & Scharf. M. (2020). How do Highly Sensitive Persons Parent their Adolescent Child? The Role of High Sensitivity in Parenting Practices. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 37(6), 1825-1842. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F0265407520911101 IF 1.678, CiteScore 200\1111 (Sociology and Political Science), SNIP 1.173, SJR 0.88, Q1.
- *Goldberg, A., & Dionigi, A. (2021) Sensory Processing Sensitivity, Care-giving strategies and the Well-being of Medical clowns. The Israeli Journal of Humor Research, 10(1), 56-75. Naveena infobase impact factor: 2.1
- *Goldberg, A., Grinshtain, Y., & Amichai-Hamburger, Y. (2021). Caregiving strategies, parental practices, and the use of Facebook groups among Israeli mothers of adolescents. Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace, 15(3), Article 9. Retrieved from https://cyberpsychology.eu/article/view/13471/12255. IF 1.354, CiteScore 2.9, SNIP 0.855, SJR 0.68, Q1 (Communication).
- *Pat-Horenczyk. R., Bergman, Y.S., Schiff, M., Goldberg, A., & Benbenishty, R…. (2021). COVID-19 related difficulties and perceived coping among university and college students: The moderating role of media-related exposure and stress. European Journal of Psychotraumatology. 12(1). https://doi.org/10.1080/20008198.2021.1929029 IF 3.478, CiteScore 4.3, SNIP 1.556, SJR 1.311, Q1 (Psychology).
- *Goldberg, A. (2022). Resolution of a Parent`s Disease: Attachment and Well-Being in Offspring of Parents Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease, Journal of Parkinson's Disease. 12(3), 1003-1012. DOI: 3233/JPD-212931. IF 5.178, CiteScore 6.8, SNIP 1.479, SJR 1.747, Q1 (Neurology).
- *Goldberg, A. (under review). Filial Relationships, Resolution of a Parent`s Disease and well-being in Offspring of Parents Diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.
- CV download