- Dr. Liora Shaltiel Harpaz
- Senior Lecturer
- Environmental Sciences
- Water Sciences M.SC
- +972(0)46934797 / +972(0)507965272
- [email protected]
• Development of decision making tools for IPM of Tuta absulota in open field tomatoes.
• The use of resistant pear trees in order to control pear psylla.
• Monitoring biodiversity in agricultural ecosystems- Crop fields.
• Reduction of Rhizoglyphus robini damage to onion and garlic by implementing compost for the suppression of Fusarium oxysporum.
• Development of Economic injury level of cereal aphids in wheat to prevent crop damage.
• Processing of agricultural plant waste, using the black soldier fly, for receiving compost and protein-rich animal feed.
2006-present, Tel Hai academic collage-departments of biotechnology and of environmental studies:
• Biological control Agriculture and environment *
• Projects in environmental studies.*
• Ecological methodology
• First research Seminar in environmental studies*.
• Pests in agriculture*
• Workshop of applied ecology
• Environmental issues -events and meetings *
*are taught at 2014-2015 academic year