International Programs offer practical and theoretical courses for students, teachers and affiliated external institutions.
For more information about our International Programs, please contact Natalie Edelman Porat, International Academic Affairs Unit: email@example.com
Fulbright aims to promote mutual understanding by means of student and faculty exchanges at the highest possible level of academic excellence.
- English Teaching Assistant Fellowships: Fulbright Fellowships are awarded to outstanding students, scholars, teachers, professionals, scientists and artists. The English Teaching Assistant (ETA) Awards Programs place grantees in schools in Israel to supplement local English language instruction and to provide a native speaker presence in the classrooms. Tel-Hai College operates within the US Fulbright Scholarship Program and hosts the grantees in classrooms where they assist teaching English language and also American culture to Israeli Jewish and Israeli Arab college students.
- Fulbright Senior Scholar Fellowships: Provides support for short (2-6 week) visits by US senior professionals to Tel-Hai College for courses and study programs in relevant fields. The program is open to all fields of study; scholars’ proposed activities may include research, lecturing, or a combination of both.
- Fulbright Research Assistant: The Fellowship is designed to give recent graduates and young professionals opportunities for personal development and international experience. Fellows plan their own projects, which may include university coursework, independent library or field research.
For more information about FulBright and to get started on your application, please visit:
Short term programs in English:
These courses are tailored to international students and academics, scheduled for specific periods during the academic year. Each of these programs is designed for either a one day, three day, or one week session. These programs are designed to be accessible, affordable and flexible, with four designated levels of content suitable for undergraduates, graduates, doctorate and post-doctorate studies.
Here are three examples of the international program courses offered at Tel-Hai College:
- Bioinformatics Workshop: An international workshop where participants gain practical experience in NGS data analysis and theory, statistical and analytical approaches and practice using hands-on tools and methods. A 5-day workshop including a field trip, and two social events. Subject to the approval of their home institution, this program accords two academic credits.
- Stress, Trauma, and Resilience Training: The Ministries of Education, Health and Internal Security along with the IDF, have adopted The Six C's Model as the principle model for immediate intervention and assistance for traumatic situations. The Six C’s Model is presented in three distinct programs: Basic Training (all levels), Advanced Training (Community leaders and first responders), and Professional Training, for medical and mental health professionals.
- Research (by special request only)
- 5 credit points for undergraduate/graduate students.
- Internships for graduates; join our scientific labs as an intern. A choice of research teams are available to graduates who want to specialize in one of the College’s scientific research programs.
Please contact Tali Goldberg or Liora Shaltial at Tel-Hai College for further information about our research programs: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Learn more about us