The Continuing Education Unit
The Continuing Education Unit at Tel-Hai College offers many programs and courses for professional training, continuing advanced education and courses for personal development, widening horizons and general education.
The Unit offers courses to the general public with the goal of being a regional center of educational excellence in adult learning.
A special emphasis is placed on developing curricula and courses that provide tools for participants’ professional development, workplace integration and personal growth.
The trainings are designed for college graduates and professionals who want to update and upgrade their existing knowledge, for people seeking to acquire a technology or management profession, for potential career changers to the field of business technology and for people interested in developing a second or third career.
The Continuing Education Unit’s learning activities are divided into six areas:
1. Momentum – The unit for continuing academic studies: advanced courses for college graduates such as: Family Therapy, Group Facilitation, Investment and Financial Advising, Community Management and Leadership in the Rural Environment, and Resilience Courses (First Responders in Emergencies and Disasters).
2. School for Management Skills and Personal Development: Programs for managers and coaches such as: Directors’ Course, Systems Management Skills, Personal Coaching, Mediation, Professional Negotiation and NLP.
3. Made in the Galilee – the unit for learning about producing from the land: unique programs such as: “Specialist in Olive Oil Production”, “Specialist in Winemaking”, Beekeeping, Course in Healing Plants and Course in Natural Home Remedies.
4. Professions – The unit for certificate studies: training courses in professions such as bookkeeping, payroll, stock market, business English.
5. Tel-Hai Plus – The unit for enrichment and leisure learning: A wide range of enrichment courses such as: Introduction to the Stock Market, Speaking Arabic – Language and Culture, Creative Writing, Fundamentals and Secrets of the Professional Kitchen, and Theater Courses.
6. The Center for Therapist Training – Training for Creative Arts Therapists: Programs for training in art therapy (a Tel-Hai extension).
Learn more about us