single faculty member
- Drama Therapy - M.A. Program
- Arbitration and Conflict Resolution
- Drama therapy
1.Krasnov I,Mizrukhin A. Psychoneuroimmunological Markers of Traumatic Memory.
2.Mizrukhin A, Krasnov I, Eshel E,Edri N, Medvedev N. Gender's factor influence on T-cells phenotype in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
3.Osama H, Izakson L, Leiderman I, Mizrukhin A. The antiatherogenic properties of HDL in psychiatric patients with and without antipsychotic therapy.
1978 - 1979 Lecturer in psychopathology to nurses, Sieff
Government Hospital School of Nursing, Safed, Israel
1979 - 1980 Instructor to medical students, Rambam Medical Center,
Department of Psychiatry, Haifa, Israel
1980 - 1981 Lecturer in psychopathology to nurses, Rambam Medical
Center School of Nursing, Haifa, Israel
1983 – 2011 Lecturer and supervisor, post graduate students in
Psychotherapy, Technion University, postgraduate studies in
Psychotherapy. Haifa, Israel.
1988 - Present Lecturer to post graduate students, Drama Therapy Course,
Tel Hai Regional College, Tel Hai, Israel
1988 2014-Supervisor to medical residents for board examinations,
Sieff Government Hospital, Department of Psychiatry
1990 - 1994 Lecturer to post graduate students, Faculty of Education,
University of Haifa, Haifa, Israel
1990 –2014- Supervisor, School of Psychotherapy, University of Haifa,Israel
1995 – 2000-Lecturer to graduate nursing students, Bar Ilan University,
Safed Campus, Safed, Israel
2013-2014-Supervisor, preparation of psychiatric residents for board examinations,Tirat Hacarmel Psychiatric
- Full CV download
ADVANCED STUDIES AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES ABROAD:
1985- Clinical Fellow, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University
Of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA, USA.
Studies in organization of Mental Health Services
ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS BEFORE WHICH AN ORIGINAL WORK OR PAPER WAS PRESENTED:
Abstracts Published and Presented in Scientific Congresses:
1. Mizruchin A. Treatment of postmenopausal syndrome using Clorprothixen. Collected papers of Kiev Medical Institute, 1971. Presented National Meeting
of Ukrainian Psychiatry Association, 1971. (Published in Russian)
2. Mizruchin A. The prognostic value of dreams in preventing relapse in alcoholic patients. Collected papers of Kiev Medical Institute, 1974. Presented National Meeting of Ukrainian Psychiatry Association, 1974. (Published in Russian)
3. Odnopozov N, Mizruchin A: Depression and immunity. The 8th Israel Psychiatric
Association Conference, 1994, 3-5 May, P 13-45.
4.Gal P, Mizruchin A. Ego traumatization in child victims of Maalot terrorist attack.
International Congress on Psychic Traumatization, Jerusalem, 1980. Published
in the Congress Minutes.
5. Mizruchin A. Prevention of burn-out in mental health professions through group
work. Annual Meeting of Israel Psychiatry Association, Beer Sheva, 1983.
Published in the Minutes of the Meeting
6. Mizruchin A. Immunological perspectives of depression. Annual Meeting of
Israel Psychiatry Association, Jerusalem, 1994. Published in the Minutes of the