single faculty member
- Social Work - B.A. Program, Social Work - M.A. Program
- Social Work Education
- Family and Children Services
- Critical Reflection
- Foster Care
I am a social worker who specializes in work with children and their families.
I earned my bachelor’s degree, which I completed cum laude, and my master’s degree in social work at Haifa University.
I received my doctorate from Columbia University in the United States.
My professional work is characterized by a combination of academic research, development and evaluation of social programs, academic teaching, management and practice.
Among my different positions at Tel-Hai College, I served as Head of the Department of Social Work, Chair of the Bachelor of Social Work Program and Chair of the Master of Social Work Program.
My research in recent years has concentrated on five main fields:
- social work education
- the complexity of family relationships with emphasis on fostering
- evaluation of social programs
- social responsibility in higher education
- parental mental illness
I currently teach the following courses at the graduate level:
- Theories of social work practice
- Resilient children, families and communities
- Research seminar: family based practice
- Full CV download