Dr. Donita Cohen
Areas of Interest
The role of technology in promotion of effective teaching.
2006-now Tel Hai College – Faculty of Science – Physics 1 (Mechanics)
2009-now Tel Hai College - Computer Science Department – Digital Systems and Logic Design, Introduction to Computer Science, Computer programming and organization – undergraduates
1. MA thesis: Interaction and localization in disordered systems – Prof. Moshe Kaveh, Bar-Ilan university, 1990
2. Doctorate thesis: Interaction of non-classical radiation with matter – Prof. Yaacov Ben-Aryeh, Technion, 1994
3. M. Kaveh, D.J. Newson, D. Ben-Zimra, M. Pepper, “The smallest length scale near the metal-insulator transition”, J.Phys. C: Solid State Phys. 20 (1987) L19
4. D. Ben-Zimra, M. Kaveh, “AC conductivity and the anomalous dielectric constant of a disordered two-dimensional system”, J.Phys. C: Solid State Phys. 20 (1987) 83
5. D. Cohen, Y. Ben-Aryeh, A. Mann, “Phase variance of squeezed states”, Opt. Comm. 94 (1992) 227
6. D. Cohen, Y. Ben-Aryeh, A. Mann, “Phase effect for atomic dipoles in a Jaynes-Cummings model with various initial electromagnetic fields”, Opt. Comm. 99 (1993) 123
7. D. Cohen, Y. Ben-Aryeh, A. Mann, “Transfer of correlation from squeezed states of radiation to atoms in a generalized Jaynes-Cummings model”, Phys.Rev.A. 49 (1994) 2040
8. I. Sasson, D. Cohen, "Assessment For Effective Intervention: Enrichment Science Academic Program", Journal of Science Education and Technology (2012): 1-11
9. D. Cohen, I. Sasson. "Online quizzes in a virtual learning environment as a tool for formative assessment." Journal of Technology and Science Education 6.3 (2016): 188-208.